In-School & Community Services
These free peer support groups for children take place in schools and at organizations in the community. It is a mobile version of Uplift’s Family Services provided in the community when families are not able to attend group at one of our sites.
- 8-week peer support groups provide an outlet for grieving students during the school day
- Run in partnership with school staff
- Creative and activity-based curriculum for students K-12
- Provides normalization of the grief process and reduces feelings and isolation
- Consultations and support for school clinicians working with bereaved students
- Education and supportive meetings offered for parent community
- Postvention support following a death in the school community
School or community organization personnel can contact Uplift at 267-437-3123 or contact Uplift through the link below.